Bestdressprice.com / poorly made dress

1 China Review updated:

This company offers bridal and prom dresses. I ordered an Alfred Angelo dress. The result was a nightmare! Actually, it wasn't an Alfred Angelo at all but a cheaply made imitation for the nearly the same price. The armholes were cut so tightly, you couldn't get your arm in; the zipper bunched up the back; the fabric was too heavy and did not drape. The biggest problem, however, was that the dress had none of the detailing found on the back of dress I had ordered - which is quite noticeable if you are a bridesmaid. The dress cost me $110.00. After quite a bit of communication, I was refunded $40.00. BEWARE

So

Comments

• Lo
      27th of May, 2010

I ordered a wedding dress it arrived last week - I am absolutely amazed!! The product finish is excellent, better than the pictures - the service was amazing, always received a response in return - they were so helpful, couldn't have been a better service

• Me
      28th of Jun, 2010

i also ordered a bridesmaid dress from bestdressprice.com, Although the dress is not 100% similar to the original, but i can say the quality is better than my expectation. I also recommend the website to my friends. If you do not mind it is knock off, this website is a good choice.

• Fh
      29th of Jun, 2010

I ordered three of these dresses for my flower girls and they are absolutely exquisite!! I could not have hoped for better, they are like little princess dresses which have so many layers they stand up on the their own.

• Ca
      5th of Jul, 2010

I bought my dress online. I LOVED it. The price is great. I ordered it 5 months early just in case I didn’t like it and needed to buy another. I received it in about 6 weeks. The train was longer than I had wanted so I had it removed by a seamstress for 30 and it was a little big but that was ok cus it was a corseted style. You can’t beat the price. I refused to spend 1000. on a dress. I am only going to be in it for a 6 hrs. so a reasonable price is more than enough to me.

• Al
      9th of Jul, 2010

It's not actually a Maggie Sottero but if I didn't know any better you could have fooled me. I can't afford the real thing but this just proves that you don't have to spend thousands of dollars to get a perfect dress and this dress IS perfect. I won't have to do any altering because it fits just right. And even though I tried on many gowns in stores before ordering this one none of the others were as comfortable or light as this. Thank you so much for such a beautiful dress! I can't wait for my husband to be to see me in it on our big day!

14th of Jul, 2010

I received my dress yesterday. It's a little different than the one I tried on in the store, but I love it. It fits better and is better quality. Thank you very much, I hope to use your company again in the future.

29th of Jul, 2010

hi, there.
    i've made an order from that website, i'm waiting for my dress!

2nd of Aug, 2010

it's me again.
    They sent me some real pictures of my dress that they made, it seems perfect. the dress is on the way and i'm waiting for it!

5th of Aug, 2010

I just got my dress, wonderful!! fast and becautiful!

23rd of Aug, 2010

really?? i want to order my wedding dress from them, that will be a good choice?

• As
      25th of Aug, 2010

We bought 4 of these dresses in 4 different colors and they all came out beautiful. This was for my brother's wedding and the dresses were fantastic and everyone was asking where we bought them. The customer service was a big help and the communication was excellent.

• Na
      6th of Sep, 2010

I've been completly in love with this dress long time ago, but couldn't afford it. I contact this web, and ordered last month. My dress arrived today, It's beautiful and very good quality, exactly as the picture.

• Co
      19th of Sep, 2010

I ordered my wedding dress from bestdressprice.com, which was reached before the deadline . Dress is so beautiful . I am very pleased.

8th of Oct, 2010

agree with you!!

• Ka
      13th of Oct, 2010

Really ? How much did you spend on your dress?

16th of Oct, 2010

really, www.bestdressprice.com does a good job!

16th of Oct, 2010

i spent $408.59 on my dress!

28th of Nov, 2010
    Bestdressprice.com - Lisa
    Bestdressprice.com
    China
    Bestdressprice.com

I ordered my wedding dress from this website...it was the most poorly made monstrosity I have ever seen. It wasn't even finished. There were gaping holes that had not been sewn shut. Instead of crystal embellishments there was chap plastic beads I'd weird shapes. It was the most hideous poorly designed dress I have ever seen. Now they won't give me any refund and I have lost my money for my wedding gown...I am heart broken and angry beyond belief...this company is garbage...hay are scammers, liars and cheats...don't allow them to ruin your wedding or any other big day by trusting them.

• Va
      17th of Jun, 2011

i had experience there, not too bad.
    one of my friends ordered 3 flower girl dresses from bestdressprice.com, all the dress came out too big and my friend was not happy with the dresses, FORTUNATELY, the company altered all the dresses, but my friend had to pay the shipping fee... anyway, the little dresses are amazing!

• De
      9th of Jul, 2011

Liars, frauds..cheats..DO NOT USE!!