Bestdissertation.com / failure to deliver order

1 Review updated:

Dear Sir / Madam,

I subscribed to the above mentioned internet service for a dissertation write up on the 5th of September 2010.
I paid USD 424.79, for a 10 day deadline ( ie completion on 15th September 2010)

A writer was assigned to my order according to the service but I have not obtained the completed order as of today!

It has been overdue by 10 days (ie 100% delay); the support team has called 5 times thus far every 3/4 days to ask for an extension i deadline which never gets met! Multple writers have been assigned on and off but none seems to be credible.

I think this is a unreputable / fraudulent service and I need my order delivered or full refund and damages!

Pls help solve my problem.

Aa

Comments

Apr 29, 2011

I totally agree that websites like dissertation-services.co.uk, ukdissertation.co.uk, essaysreasy.com and expert writing help.co.uk are fraud companies. Scam!!!
    I would definitely recommend www.engineeringhelpdesk.co.uk relating to Engineering, Science and Management subjects only. I got 2 distinctions in 2 courseworks, following their help/feedbacks.

• Kk
      Feb 03, 2012

dissertation.com is a scam. I have aksed for a literature reveiw. I got very poor quality services which is highly plagaried and out of context. Beware of this company. I am totally ripped off. Do not use their service

• To
      Nov 03, 2014

Dear Everyone,

I hope this mail would bring some light on the "World's Biggest Cheaters i.e. BestDissertation.com".
    This website claims to give you the work done through the British and the American Writers.

BUT IN REALITY,
    THE WORK IS DONE BY THE RUSSIAN AND POLISH WRITERS, WHO EVEN DIDNOT KNOW HOW TO WRITE THE CORRECT SPELLINGS AND THE GRAMMAR IS INVISIBLE.

THEY ALSO CLAIM TO GIVE YOU A 'PLAGIARISM REPORT' WHICH IN REALITY IS MADE BY THEM.

They have issued me a PLAGIARISM REPORT of 9%.
    But, when I checked it online on 'WriteCheck' it came ot to be 23%.