[Resolved] Bestcanvas.com — did not
1. placed order online
2. immediately sent an email to customer service inquiring about a special instruction. Got an automated response.
3. Sent a follow up email, got the same response.
4.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Miami, FLNoticed that they charged me an "international credit card processing fee"
5. Called numerous times to inquire when my canvases will be delivered. No answer.
6. Followed up with more emails.
7. Called credit card, asked them to reverse the charges.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, they are clearly a scam!!!
Bestcanvas.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More Bestcanvas.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - beware 
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas.com - my best advice to anyone thinking about this place is - stay away 
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas.com - horrible quality canvas transfer 
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - the price is good but they are cowboys for sure
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas.com - count me in with the other ripped off, angry people who were scammed by a pretty website
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - avoid this website at all costs
- Bestcanvas - canvas print
- Bestcanvas - returning
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas - incorrect printing format of canvas and poor customer service
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas - misleading; poor quality