[Resolved] Bestcanvas.comstay away from these crooks, they are major scam

I ordered a canvas last month and it was supposed to be horizontal, but it turned out to be vertical (and the image is completely off center). And the thing cost $74! Well, so I thought...they actually charged my credit card $2 more, which sure, is only two dollars, but my invoice said $74.00 even. Also, it shows up on my bank statement as some German company, which at first alarmed me thinking someone had stolen my credit card. It turns out this German company sells canvas prints too, so they must be connected somehow. I am appalled by the service and the FALSELY ADVERTISED "100% money back guarantee." Sure, maybe they'll refund you if you can a hold of them. They don't respond to emails and their phone number is a fake (it either rings and rings or you just get a busy signal). Absolutely ridiculous, this company should be shut down.

• Resolution Statement

Bestcanvas.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Comments

• Mi
      Apr 25, 2011

They are the worst scam and there should be the law that protects people against such thieves. Or else, I will just upload a website and start charging money for non-existing services...

• The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.

• Re
      Feb 22, 2012

Thank you for posting this. I have been having the same problem. Wish I would have seen this post before I did the transaction.