[Resolved] Bestcanvas.com — stay away from these crooks, they are major scam
I ordered a canvas last month and it was supposed to be horizontal, but it turned out to be vertical (and the image is completely off center). And the thing cost $74! Well, so I thought...they actually charged my credit card $2 more, which sure, is only two dollars, but my invoice said $74.00 even. Also, it shows up on my bank statement as some German company, which at first alarmed me thinking someone had stolen my credit card. It turns out this German company sells canvas prints too, so they must be connected somehow. I am appalled by the service and the FALSELY ADVERTISED "100% money back guarantee." Sure, maybe they'll refund you if you can a hold of them. They don't respond to emails and their phone number is a fake (it either rings and rings or you just get a busy signal). Absolutely ridiculous, this company should be shut down.
Bestcanvas.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More Bestcanvas.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - beware 
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas.com - my best advice to anyone thinking about this place is - stay away 
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas.com - horrible quality canvas transfer 
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - the price is good but they are cowboys for sure
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas.com - count me in with the other ripped off, angry people who were scammed by a pretty website
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - avoid this website at all costs
- Bestcanvas - canvas print
- Bestcanvas - returning
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas - incorrect printing format of canvas and poor customer service
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas - misleading; poor quality