[Resolved] Bestcanvas.com — my best advice to anyone thinking about this place is - stay away
This is a poorly run operation. I'm not even sure you could call it a business. I ordered a Sepia colored canvas 20x20. Sepia is a brownish antique look, WELL when it arrived it was green and white and gray. So I immediatly notified them and told them I wanted to return it for a refund. George wrote and said they were sorry for the defect could they redo it for me, sure I said. Well thats the last I've heard from them. The canvas is cheaply made! So needless to say after they won't return emails or nobody ever answers the phone number they provide, I went to my bank and disputed the charge. I refuse to let these rip off people take my family's hard earned money. My best advice to anyone thinking about this place is...pay the extra money for a quality print, and STAY AWAY FROM BESTCANVAS!!!
Bestcanvas.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More Bestcanvas.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - beware 
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas.com - horrible quality canvas transfer 
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - the price is good but they are cowboys for sure
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas.com - count me in with the other ripped off, angry people who were scammed by a pretty website
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - this business is not a business, its a scam 
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - avoid this website at all costs
- Bestcanvas - canvas print
- Bestcanvas - returning
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas - incorrect printing format of canvas and poor customer service
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas - misleading; poor quality