[Resolved] Bestcanvas.com / horrible quality canvas transfer

Instead of receiving your canvas on professionally stretched frame, you're sent 4 cheap pieces of wood you put together yourself; their website doesn't tell you that you build it yourself, of course.

My photo on the canvas was off center and not large enough to cover the entire front surface of the canvas such that the "edge" of the canvas was visible on the front. Very horrible looking, too horrible to do anything but toss in the garbage.

I phoned them and left a voicemail message to complain about the above; no call back received. Ironic considering on their main page they promise a "money back guarantee."

I also emailed them with my complaints, included photos I took of my pathetic looking canvas and I received no response whatsoever.

Here in Canada, they have a Canadian website, with a Canadian domain. So you're left to believe they're a Canadian company. High shipping charges reflect items being shipped from FL. You don't realize item ships from FL until you receive your order confirmation email.

Comments

• Er
      9th of Dec, 2010

I do not think this is a legitimate company. I placed an order with them as well. I received a print on canvas that actually looks pretty decent and it was already put together... the problem was that I have never seen that picture before and I ordered (5) prints not one. I have called, I have emailed, I have called, I have emailed and I have not received ANY response from them. I am reporting them to any business and consumer agencies I can think of.

• The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.

• Bl
      14th of Dec, 2010

I've got someone's [censored] from them too! Good that I paid via PayPal and managed to get my funds back.

• Ml
      31st of May, 2011

This company is awful. I havn't received my product I ordered a month ago. I can't get anyone to respond to my emails and no one answers phone number that they have listed in their contact info. They are a scam, stay far far away.