[Resolved] Bestcanvas.com — horrible quality canvas transfer
Instead of receiving your canvas on professionally stretched frame, you're sent 4 cheap pieces of wood you put together yourself; their website doesn't tell you that you build it yourself, of course.
My photo on the canvas was off center and not large enough to cover the entire front surface of the canvas such that the "edge" of the canvas was visible on the front. Very horrible looking, too horrible to do anything but toss in the garbage.
I phoned them and left a voicemail message to complain about the above; no call back received. Ironic considering on their main page they promise a "money back guarantee."
I also emailed them with my complaints, included photos I took of my pathetic looking canvas and I received no response whatsoever.
Here in Canada, they have a Canadian website, with a Canadian domain. So you're left to believe they're a Canadian company. High shipping charges reflect items being shipped from FL. You don't realize item ships from FL until you receive your order confirmation email.
More Bestcanvas.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - beware 
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas.com - my best advice to anyone thinking about this place is - stay away 
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - the price is good but they are cowboys for sure
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas.com - count me in with the other ripped off, angry people who were scammed by a pretty website
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - this business is not a business, its a scam 
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - avoid this website at all costs
- Bestcanvas - canvas print
- Bestcanvas - returning
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas - incorrect printing format of canvas and poor customer service
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas - misleading; poor quality