[Resolved] Bestcanvasincorrect printing format of canvas and poor customer service

I purchased two different transfers from digital scan to canvas from this company. They will not/cannot correctly print a 60" digital scan to canvas without cutting off the bottom of the image. I also paid for a hanger kit and didn't receive it. Their website does not correctly show the registration or aspect ratio, and they discount customer service.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Miami Beach, FLThey just decide to place a customers photo in their 'box' and in my case they cut off the bottom of the photo. My photos are normally 1.5 to 1 ratio which should fit into a 60" x 30" transfer...Which I paid for... Also their messaging says they are supposedly open between [protected] local time, but that is not true. Also a caller will be frequently cut off if on hold..I was even cutoff when eventually transfered to a life person after several days of call attempts... My advise to all potential customers of the Miami based company..Buyer Beware!..

• Resolution Statement

Bestcanvas.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

To