[Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA — I will not be using them again, and advise others not too either
My experience was not as bad as some I've just read. I did receive my order, and although not perfect, the pictures were of reasonable quality, and they did ship them straight away.
But then two weeks later, I received an invoice from FedEx, $22.96, for HST on $100 worth of goods (my order only cost me $39), and an advancement fee of $10 + tax.
I was definietly not aware that I would be having to pay these additional import charges seeing as it was a Canadian website. I have written to Best Canvas, but I doubt I will hear a reply.
I will not be using them again, and advise others not too either.
Bestcanvas.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More Bestcanvas. CA Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - beware 
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas.com - my best advice to anyone thinking about this place is - stay away 
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas.com - horrible quality canvas transfer 
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - the price is good but they are cowboys for sure
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas.com - count me in with the other ripped off, angry people who were scammed by a pretty website
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - avoid this website at all costs
- Bestcanvas - canvas print
- Bestcanvas - returning
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas - incorrect printing format of canvas and poor customer service
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas - misleading; poor quality