[Resolved] Bestcanvas. CAbeware

The website is 100% scam, there is a phone number with area code in florida, but its pretend to be a Canadian company. And when u call, there's nobody. They said product should be receive in 48 hrs, but when I called and send some emails, no response back.

Here is another complaint I found from other people:

BestCanvas.com Complaints - Horrible quality canvas transfer
Complaint Rating:
Company information:
BestCanvas.com
bestcanvas.com

Instead of receiving your canvas on professionally stretched frame, you're sent 4 cheap pieces of wood you put together yourself; their website doesn't tell you that you build it yourself, of course.

My photo on the canvas was off center and not large enough to cover the entire front surface of the canvas such that the "edge" of the canvas was visible on the front. Very horrible looking, too horrible to do anything but toss in the garbage.

I phoned them and left a voicemail message to complain about the above; no call back received. Ironic considering on their main page they promise a "money back guarantee."

I also emailed them with my complaints, included photos I took of my pathetic looking canvas and I received no response whatsoever.

Here in Canada, they have a Canadian website, with a Canadian domain. So you're left to believe they're a Canadian company. High shipping charges reflect items being shipped from FL. You don't realize item ships from FL until you receive your order confirmation email.

• Resolution Statement

Bestcanvas.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Comments

• Ml
      Oct 04, 2012
    Bestcanvas.com - 3 weeks and I have not received my print yet
    Bestcanvas.com
    bestcanvas.com

What can I say but it has been 3 weeks and I have not received my print yet. I will be contacting Pay Pal tomorrow, the Better Business Bureau, and the Attorney Generals office and anybody else I can think of to get this Business in trouble. I have tried calling this company directly but no luck. So I emailed them. They replied, but I still have not received a Fed Ex tracking number. This was their reply to the email:

Dear Pamala

Thank you for your order. Were sorry but your ordered wasnt processed due to some paypal payment issues on our end; not yours. Please allow us to resolve. We'll have your prints printed and shipped tomorrow. We just ask for your contiinued patience and cooperation while we resolve. Thank you and have a great day.

Kind regards,

-----Ursprüngliche Daten-----
    Datum: 30.09.2012 00:50:09
    Von: Pamala Bjalme <[protected]@gmail.com>
    An: <[protected]@canvasdiscount.com>
    Betreff: Where's my picture that I paid for!!!
    Vorgang: T-6UCNXJP5Z9-97

Dutch company? Based in Miami? Really? This was to be a wedding present...now what?

• The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.