Bestbuyeyeglasses.com / Incorrect Prescription

I ordered a pair of glasses from bestbuyeyeglasses.com two months ago and received a pair that did not work for me. I called twice during the 30-day return period and was told both times that someone would return my call within 24 hours. That, of course, never happened, and the return period went by. I gave up and had the lenses replaced by my optometrist (paying for them a second time), who informed me that not only were they garbage, but they were also the wrong prescription. I just called the customer service line again looking for help and was told again that no one can help me. I was, quite literally, robbed by bestbuyeyeglasses.com.

Jh

Comments

• Cu
      29th of Jun, 2010

Dear J H,

We pride ourselves on our customer service. We are very surprised that one of our trained optical specialists has not been able to help you. All of our prescription work goes through a rigorous 5 step quality control process. We use only the best quality prescription lenses for all of our jobs. If there is anything we can do to try and rectify your order please do not hesitate to call us.

Sincerely,

BestBuyEyeglasses.com
    2901 Clint Moore Rd #127
    Boca Raton, Fl 33496

Customer Service: 1-800-501-4002 (toll free)
    Local: 561-997-7776
    Fax: 561-910-6063

22nd of Aug, 2010

i am currentyl waiting for mine and so far i still have a little hope for them but these complaints make me worried even more. my income is limited so not getting my monies worth would really hurt.