Bestbuyerdiscounts.com / Price Integrity and Bad Service

1 CA, United States Review updated:

The company advertises cheap prices but when you finally provide your credit card, the final price charged is not what was shown initially. After I made my order, the product was not received. I followed up with them and they refuse to take any action.
My advise, I have learnt my lessons from considering cheap sites, Buyers beware.
They ruined my holiday shopping.

Comments

• So
      23rd of Dec, 2010

When going on their web site, they advertise & show a picture of both the box & bottle of the perfume that I wanted. The item that they sent was NOT the correct item. The wordage on the box was the same as on the proper product, but the box was the wrong color, the bottle it's self was the wrong shape, and the smell was incorrect. I might add that it was NOT the same picture shown on their web site, which was correct for the product. After many phone calls & their promise to return my calls but never did, I have contacted my bank and filed Fraud charges. I will NEVER deal with them again.

24th of Dec, 2010

I am awaiting something bad to happen, as I provided 3 credit card numbers, as the site kept telling me something was wrong with the credit card (there isn't). They seem to be phishing.

• So
      24th of Dec, 2010

Something needs to be done to stop these people from dishonest transaction with others. They seem to have it down pat on how to deal or rather NOT deal with customers. I am contacting an attorney to see what legal actions I can take against them. I also plan to post the above complaints on Face Book for as many to see as possible. I have a very wide range of people on it. Also plan to contact our local TV station to see if they they will put this over the new's. I will guess because of so much Fraud this time of year, that they will. Until someone yells loud enough to the right people, they will continue cheating people. Any one whom they have scammmed. PLEASE, complain louding to your TV news station, your local newspaper, Facebook, & any public media that a large amount of people will see.
    That's, BestBuyerDiscounts.com DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM.

6th of Jan, 2011

These guys offer fake goods at a discount. Also, another BestBuyerDiscount company is Smart Savings Center. When you make a credit card purchase at BBD you are tricked into signing up for a membership and are billed by Smart Savings Center. Search "Smart Saviings Center fraud" and you will be amazed at the horroe stories. These folks know that buyers are on to them but they make their money on new unknowing customers. They could care less if you complain.

12th of Jan, 2011

Yeah! the scam!!! the scam membership!!! I am disputing two transaction of my credit cards, I will sue this guys!!! authorities need to act now!!!

• Do
      19th of May, 2011

This is the worst scammers on the internet, once they get hold of your credit card they keep charging you ('monthly membership fees') until the day you die or cancel the credit card, whichever happens first.