BestBuy / awful everything
My name is Dean Weber, and my family purchased an e machine computer from BestBuy about a year ago. We also purchased an extended warranty. when the computer failed to power on- in august 2008, I brought it back for repair- to BEst Buy at westbury, NY- that was SEVEN weeks ago. The computer did come back once- supposedly 'fixed'- but it still did not go on at all- this, despite the work sheet saying that it was tested!
The computer then went back to Kentucky- which is where it still is- today- 7 weeks later. I do not receive any approximations as to when it will be fixed. In my opinion, the treatment that my family is receiving at the hands of BestBUY is very, very poor. BEstBuy does not seem to care about my online complaining- since I did tell the rep that I would be blogging and complaining- but, in my opinion, BestBuy just does not care about its customers- or at least this customer- my family. They do not seem to want to honor the warranty that my family purchased, This is very, very bad business- and I wonder if anyone else has had his experience with Best Buy- I hope that no one else buys ANYTHING from Best Buy- until they change the way they do business!!!
More BestBuy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - repair service for commercial washer/dryers.
- Best Buy - never received item bbytx-805573981165
- Best Buy - repairs on pc
- Best Buy - webroot - cancelled - still charged for webroot - geek squad best buy
- Best Buy - stove purchase 18 months promotion acc#6035 3513 3036 9300