Bestbuy/geek Squad / forced to buy...
I bought my wife a new computer at best buy a few months ago. All the laptops had the geek squad "service" already on them. The sales women told me all the computers had the service done and the charge was $15o and included system configure/personalization, internet security... and I asked specifically about Microsoft office and she said it was on the computer as well. Well we fell for it and bought the computer and service. When we got home I could not notice anything change from a regular setup and the internet security and Microsoft office was trial version and now we have to go back and buy the full versions of both. In the future I am not going to use geek squad and I'm still on the fence about best buy but what are my options?? Walmart??
More Bestbuy/geek Squad Complaints & Reviews
- Geek Squad - geek squad - is a total rip off! 
- Geek Squad - phone insurance 
- Best Buy/geek Squad - tv repair took forever 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - laptop repair 
- Best Buy Geek Squad - the geek squad really sucks! 
- Geek Squad - samsung un55mu6300fx2h 
- Geek Squad - protection plan 
- Geek Squad - lenovo yoga 910 poor repair 
- Best Buy Geek Squad Warranty - unlocked cell phone
- Geek Squad - employee, service