BestBoxsets.com / DVD box set

Adelaide Metro Area, South Australia, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0400120575

Ordered family guy box set from best box sets and it never came. My mastercard was debited $96 by Adam Pearl. I sent emails and never heard back. This person must have no consience or understanding of what it really takes to earn a dollar as this person is just a scammer through and through.
Ju

Comments

La
  6th of Oct, 2008

Bestboxsets.com(now trading as best-box-sets.com) - Never received goods

Ordered 160.74 usd worth of dvd but never arrived and its been 2 months and 8 emails later and no further on. Will be reporting fraud with credit card company but not sure if they will be able to retrieve the money.
Da
  8th of Oct, 2008
I have experienced the same thing! I placed my order on 30th August and have not received anything and only receive automated replies and no reponse to the online form. What a scam!
Jo
  12th of Oct, 2008
I think everyone's complaints will be similar. I ordered and never received merchandise. I have filed complaints with USPS and my local police. Additionally I was directed to file a complaint with the internet crime complaint center which forwards complaints to FBI. http://www.ic3.gov/ I feel real stupid for doing business with these people when there was no real contact information available. The old saying about if something seems to good to be true...
Li
  13th of Oct, 2008
I have also ordered goods to the tune of $110.00 and have received nothing, the order still sitting as pending and this has been since 4th august2008. i have sent countless emails to the only contact they have which is email and have received nothing. I am in the process of communicating with my credit card copmpany to have these cowboys return my hard end money however not sure if i can get it back. I am completely fumming at this as the goods are now avaiable in Zavvi for less than i paid this dispicable bunch!!!
Sh
  28th of Oct, 2008
I Ordered the disney boxset it came with everything they said but a couple of movies were in chinese and when i ordered the 1st time i canceled my order and they gave me my money back but somehow kept 20.00

so thats my only complaint, when i ordered it after i canceled it the 1st time because i used the wrong card, everything went through good and the dvd's came really quick for me less than a month

so thats my only complaint is they should credit me the full amount
Ca
  29th of Oct, 2008

BestBoxsets.com - Order not received
Bestboxsets.com
Indiana

I ordered the complete set of M*A*S*H* at least a month ago and have not received my order or any answer to my inquiry about its whereabouts.
Ca
  9th of Nov, 2008

BestBoxsets.com - No response to emails, product not received
BestBoxsets.com
Indianapolis
Indiana

I ordered the complete set of M*A*S*H dvd's a couple of months ago. I have tried to email the company but received no response. There is no address or phone number to contact them and I don't think the company is in the U.S. I contacted them today (11/09) to cancel my order. Is this a legitimate business?
Jo
  21st of Nov, 2008
The Better Business Bureau in Salt Lake City, Utah has several interesting comments about this company BestBoxSets.com and David Pearl. There is an address but no phone and the BBB had similar bad luck in contacting or locating this business. Buyer beware of this company. Good learning experience and luckily my bank stood by me.
De
  29th of Nov, 2008
I ordered a box set of the Mash collection in August 2008, after a couple of email attempts with no response I was beginning to wonder if I had been scammed. Does this man Adam Pearl have no conscience, to rip people off of their hard earned money, left alone disappoint his customers.
4o
  22nd of Jan, 2009
By the way, www.bestboxsites.com has no link with www.bestboxsets.co.uk, which happens to be a shopfront for Amazon and is perfectly safe to use. Check it out for yourself.