BestBoxSet / paid in full and did not receive the product

unit 7 22/24 Wassell st Mattravile
Sydney Metro Area
To the Manager @ Bestboxset,

Hi, my name is William Jasinski and i have brought a box set from your company (Star gate the complete seasons 1 to 10 collectors edition box set) and you have taken the payment but I have not received the item as you are a sponsored link on Ebay I believe i will get the item i have payed you for the details are
- your payment was sent. You have successfully paid for this transaction.
Receipt ID: 6E503160UJ207523S

Method of payment was paypal

This item was to be a birthday present and I expected to have it shortly after the the 9th of May it has not arrived when will it be sent ? it is now the 13/08/2008.
I have checked with Australia post and there have been no items sent from your company and there is no registered mail ?.
I have sent you the shipping address of

Unit 7
22-24 Wassell ST
Matraville NSW 2036
this is one of aboyt 20 emals that have been sent this company should be charged with fraud thay are nothing but criminals

N  28th of Oct, 2008 by

BestBoxSet - DVD

i Payed by Paypal for x-file DVD about 150 Dollar

Paypal wil not help me.
What can i do ?
N  15th of Nov, 2008 by

BestBoxSet - Total scam

Ordered a set of DVD's, my credit card was charged. Nothing delivered. Follow up email to bestboxset customer service stated their system had been corrupted. No option given to cancel order and request credit. Subsequent emails all get a standard response. This looks to be a total scam!