Best4 Career Solutions

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 by

Not refunding money

karnataka, India
best4career.in
They called me on 15 Feb. 2017 and told me that your resume and profile are shortlisted in indian textile Company in admin department. Please send your resume and Higher Qualifications on consulatant@best4career.in.
I did what they have said. Then they again called me on 16 Feb.2017 and said that your profile suits the requirement and your documents are selected and verified by company so please pay refundable Rs. 3000 and there are nothing any fees required for next process.
On 16 feb. 2017 I have paid Rs.3000. Please see attached receipt from my bank. They again call me on 17 Feb. 2017 and asking for another Rs. 5200 for Job Insurance before interview or final selection. I also paid that money. Then they said to send request mail for cancelation job offer and refund money. I have mail them to refund m all money
From last 1 month i am asking them to refund they even dont reply on mail or on Call and also not refunding money and spending times only.
there are total 13200 amount that paid by me and now they even not reply me at phone
Please help me with this.

Best4 Career SolutionsBest4 Career SolutionsBest4 Career SolutionsBest4 Career Solutions

Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country India Complaint category Banks

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree