Best Western Plus Westwood Inn / unprofessional
I booked for November 15 & 16, 2017 in Best Western Plus Westwood Inn in Edmonton. My confirmation # is 327850.
I took room # 3115. It was a dirty room, the blankets - bed covers - are not changed between guest.
One the early morning on November 16, 2017 I talked to the front desk and ask her to change the blankets as they were not changed from the previous guest.
She said okay. I came back during the night of November 16, 2017, I found out that they made the bed looks organized as supposed to be, but they didn't change the blankets. Immediately I talked to the front desk - Ms. Deeljeet, she start smiling in ironic way.
I asked Ms. Deeljeet about the manager business card, she said they didn't print business card for the manager, as they do change managers right now.
My name is Fausi El-Al
More Best Western Plus Westwood Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Best Western - customer service/billing 
- Best Western - manager |employee personal problems 
- Best Western - false charge for smoking in room 
- Best Western - charges 
- Best Western Resort Country Club, Manesar, India - cheating/ defrauding 
- Best Western - poor service 
- Best Western International - room service
- Best Western - rude manager 
- Best Western Hotel - deceptive practice
- Best Western Hotels - - bed bugs