Best Western / overcharged
We stayed at the Best Western New Englander in Woburn, MA on May 21-22, 2008. We used a Roomsaver coupon discounting the room by $40.
Manager ignored repeated calls. Corporate office checked and there was always some problem explaining delay – resubmitted three times!!! July 6th, we are still waiting.
Asked for a couple of free nights from the corporate 'customer service'. BW is franchised. No one can do any customer a service...up to each hotel.
We should have gotten the credit immediately. The manager should have returned our call or had staff call. This is too long to wait for this credit. There should have been immediate compensation.
We won't stay at any Best Western again. If they won't provide customer consideration for their screw up, they can consider this... When they loose customers because of lousy managers like this guy, and these guys are taking over, it is time to rethink the organizational structure of your business.
More Best Western Complaints & Reviews
- Best Western - customer service/billing 
- Best Western - false charge for smoking in room 
- Best Western - charges 
- Best Western - manager |employee personal problems 
- Best Western Resort Country Club, Manesar, India - cheating/ defrauding 
- Best Western International - sure stay plus hotel that is affiliated to best western
- Best Western International - best western arizonian inn holbrook
- Best Western International - best western royal - brussels
- Best Western Bolton London - hotel
- Best Western International - room service