Best Western / rude manager

1 15200 Addison Road,Addison, TX, United States Review updated:

I recently stayed at the Best Western for 2 nights. I checked out and signed my credit card statement, which was for the 2 nights I stayed. A few days later I check my bank account on line only to find out they came back and charged me for a 3'rd night. So they charged me an extra 88.14. I called and spoke to the manager who told me she would not be refunding my money because they had a large party who stayed at the hotel that night, and one room was a no show. So they charged me for the room??? WTH she also told me she consdiderd me a part of that party. One one person in the party told her to charge my card??Ive never meet them before in my life. The manager was also very rude!! I will be taking this up with my bank so far they have screwed me out of 88.14 for a night i didnt even stay!! Im mad!1

Va

Comments

• Si
      13th of May, 2011

On May 12, 2011 I flew into Chicago on a Red eye... I arrived 2am all of the hotels in the area of O'Hare Airport were booked, so I searched to see what Hotels were available in the are and was connected to the Best Western at 1231 Lee Street in Des Plaines Ill, 60018 (847) 297-2100 and spoke with a Young lady that was very helpful, I asked If they had any available rooms and she stated yes.. I asked if I could reserve on right away because I had just arrived in the City and I was told that I needed to speak with her manager and the manager wouldn't be in until 8 am. So she stated let me get your name a a credit card to hold a room for you, I asked if I would be charged for the room in which I got a NO!!! now I'm searching around to find a place to sleep due to the long day as well as long flight to no avail... so I parked in a McDonalds parking lot to take a snooze. when I awaken it was 6am so I rode around til 8am, I called the Best Western @ 1231 Lee Street Des Plains Ill. 5/13/11 to talk to the manager about the room, he stated that he would have to charge me $20.00 early arrival fee... Now I travel a gfreat deal and I've never heard of such A THING!!! AND HE ALSO STATED THAT HE WAS GOING TO CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD THE FULL PRICE FOR CANCELLING... and I stated I asked the night person if I would be charged and she stated no because I hadden't stayed there... Now I'm really pissed by the bate and switch... as I started driving I fould a awesome Best Westers @ O'hare The Director of Sales Maria Rowla and Antonio@ 103000 W, Higgins Rd. Rosemongt Illinois, 60018 (847)296-4471 took me right in without an early fee.
    I called my BANK to dispute the charged because I was giving wrong Information and I feel I shouldn't have to pay for someones else mistake...