Best Price Moving And Storage / Worst Nightmare - Misled

3912 W McLean AveChicago, IL, United States Review updated:
I wish I had read these negative reviews sooner. This move has been an absolute nightmare, and it continues to this day. Brian Slater, the sales person I spoke with was very pleasant. I didn't know he was also a liar. He said that everything would be included in my quote (less the weight of my stuff if it was heavier than what I thought). Turns out if you sneeze the wrong way, they charge extra. This costing me hundreds (and counting) more than what they originally said...but that's the least of my complaints. After 11 business days, I finally received a call from the movers saying they were going to be delivering my stuff (it was supposed to be delivered in 5-7 business days). No call, no show. I had re-arranged my day just so I would be available for the delivery. SO UPSET. I spoke to about 7 people who all did not take any responsibility. Furthermore, they wanted to charge me an additional $230 for a shuttle fee because their 18 wheeler semi couldnt fit around the corner. All in all, my original quote was $1200. By the end of it, I'm paying $1700, and God knows what else they will choose to charge me for next since my stuff is STILL not here. Today makes the 17th day. Please, do not put yourself through this nightmare if you can help it. Their staff are liars, theives, and they DO NOT CARE about their customers.
Ma

Comments

Mi
  1st of Sep, 2008
I am going through the same problems with Brian Slater.

Brian, your troubles have just begun...