Best Las Vegas Tours.com / Don't book any tour with this company

Best Las Vegas tours.com for tours in las vegas or grand canyon area tours is full of lies on their wed site. they give you a 7-715 pick up time at your hotel and when I booked, I have a 6am pick up at some other hotel that I'm suppose to get to on my own! they also state that the deposit they take out to hold your seat will be included in the price... not! they charged my card again beyond the deposit. They say that all the fees are included, but when i got my final ticket, it states that there is a fuel fee that's payable on the day of the tour. And, they state that if you find the tour cheaper, they will match the price. I found the tour $40.00 cheaper and I tried to contact them by phone and email over several days and they will not return my calls or email me. Don't book any tour with this company!!!

Ed

Comments

• Co
      30th of Mar, 2010

The above comment is VERY true. I had a group booking with them and was and still am being ignored when i cry to contact them, The two main culprits are CRAIG FLETCHER and MATTHEW CLARKE...I reccomend that everyone flys into the grand canyon but not with www.bestlasvegastours.com they are full of rubbish and thieves

24th of Jun, 2010

I totally agree! I booked in March. The tour ended up being cancelled and I can't get any response about a refund. They charged my card for almost three times what their website said. It appears that Craig Fletcher and Matthew Clarke are crooks.

• Be
      23rd of Dec, 2010

This is absurd, AT MOST. Our company has been serving the Las Vegas Tourism market since 1999. Out of THOUSANDS of tours... You have a few complaints here from people expecting SOMETHING for NOTHING... it is that basic and academic. Our family owns and operates this company with only one goal in mind... Make sure EVERYONE has an opportunity to Enjoy the Grand Canyon and all of it's splendor. Let's FACE it... You can't satisfy everyone. but, We can assure you that our Rates, Specials, and Company Integaty have made us NUMBER 1... Not a few negative reviews, that are at Best, BIASED. please do yourselve's a favor and Investigate before you book. I think you will find that traveling with BEST LAS VEGAS TOURS.COM will be worth the research!

God Bless

• Be
      13th of Feb, 2011

Calling someone a 'Crook' because you feel you didn't get good customer service, is very unfair and slanderous, The above complaint was a group Helicopter tour, and the tour went fine. The customer wanted a refund difference because they did not get a strip fly-by in Las Vegas. We offered a partial refund which the customer REJECTED... He wanted more compensation. The amount he was requesting was ridiculous at best. We were offering a FAIR and REASONABLE refund. He refused... So now we are 'Rubbish' because we tried to make the customer happy and unfortunately he was very unreasonable.

• Tj
      5th of Mar, 2011

Beware of this company. My reservation number with BestLasVegasTours was R-786466. My wife and I had scheduled a flight over the Grand Canyon through them for April 28, 2010 but the flight was canceled because of high winds. Papillon Helicopters refunded part of my money but not the $71.88 deposit. I've emailed BestLasVegasTours a number of times but never received a response. I've been calling them frequently since May at 866-688-2378 ext. 2 and have spoken to Mike, Matthew, Jay, Craig and others. At one point Matthew Clarke even provided me with his direct number at 801-823-2027 but then he suddenly left on an extended leave so I have had to speak to others. They are always apologetic, admit that they owe me the money and say they will send a check but I never received one. Including the times I have called and got their voice mail or a full voice mailbox, I've probably called around 50 times. In November they finally transferred my phone call to a fellow named Craig whom they said was the owner. He was very apologetic and assured me that he would personally send me a check within about ten days. I never received the check but have made subsequent calls asking for Craig. I have not been able to reach him and have left messages for him but never received a return call. I know it is not much money but I'm retired and have a small fixed income. I finally contacted a San Francisco television station “KGO 7 On Your Side” out of desperation. Their representative informed me that he spoke with E. Craig Fletcher several times and also emailed him, but they have still not returned my money. Channel 7 News has now referred this to one of their sponsors for consideration of an investigative news report on this company’s business practices. I will soon begin posting complaints on all of the many consumer websites while considering other options as well. I recently noticed BestLasVegasTours has an F rating by the BBB. Their response on this site claims they are a family business and even evokes, “God Bless.” But if they were an honest business or cared about customers or their reputation, they would refund the money they freely admit they owe me.

• Ba
      19th of Apr, 2011

The same stuff happened to me as well. I looked for reviews before booking and couldn't find any. Now that I was scammed and started digging a little deeper I found all these bad reviews that all say the exact same thing that happened to me. Craig has promised me a refund as well and I still haven't received one. The voice mail is full and they are not responding to my emails. I just hope that people find these reviews before booking and possibly save them from making the same mistake that I made. I will post an update if I ever get my money back. But for now I say I got scammed!!!

• Tj
      19th of Apr, 2011

The company responded earlier above by saying, "Our family owns and operates this company." Question: What sort of family rips off senior citizens by not returning their deposit when the company cancels a tour? They also responded above saying, "Company Integaty have made us NUMBER 1." Comment: Obviously their integrity is as good as their spelling.

Please consider posting on Yelp, TripAdvisor, Better Business Bureau, Complaints.com, Complaintsboard.com, FTC, iRipoff.com, My3cents.com, Netcheck, Pissed Consumer, PlanetFeedback, [redacted]s, ShamScam or other sites, but especially Yelp and TripAdvisor. I did not find any complaints when I searched a year and a half ago. Even though we were cheated out of our money, we might be able to save a few other people from having the same thing happen to them.

• Fr
      19th of May, 2011

I can only comment on my own experience with Best of Vegas. We had hotel reservations and reservations through Vegas.com for Lion King and Best of Vegas for Jersey Boys. We had a serious medical problem arise (possibly fatal cancer) and had no problem cancelling our hotel reservation at the Golden Nugget and our Lion King reservation through Vegas.com. But the Best of Vegas people said we should have read the terms of our reservation to Jersey Boys. Absolutely no refunds (apparently they are really hurting for income). I said maybe they could charge us $25 like the Vegas.com people did. No way. I wouldn't recommend Best of Vegas to my worst enemy. So I am telling American Express not to honor the charge. What else can I do?

• Mi
      4th of Jul, 2011

I totally agree that Best Las Vegas Tours are crooks and totally unprofessional. I called up to book a Helicopter Tour but before booking I wanted to find out who the Helicopter Company was that would be flying us out to the Grand Canyon. Craig advised me that it would be Maverick Tours or Grand Canyon Helicopter Company. I went ahead and booked the tour as we wanted to fly with either of those companies. I received my confirmation and it was another tour company that had been booked to fly us out to the Canyon. I was not happy as we only have a few days in Vegas (in September 2011) and the company that was booked to take us had their heliport at Boulder City, which meant it would be a long day for us. I attempted to call Best Las Vegas Tours and cancel but apparently Craig was in hospital, uncontactable and no-one else could help. I emailed them and attempted to call them for 2 weeks but no response. I eventually (hard work!) persuaded the tour company direct to refund my money (I had been charged the full amount). My advice is to steer clear and book direct with your preferred Helicopter Company. I have posted negative feedback on Trip Advisor so that other travellers are well warned before booking!

• Pa
      18th of Apr, 2013

Craig Fletcher is a crook he is now in South Carolina running this business out of his home. He has switch the name of his company to Booking Interactive, LLC so please people beware. Contact your local Attorney General offices and charges will be brought against him for theft. Contact the Attorney General Office in Las Vegas and let them know what Craig Fletcher has done to you all. He has also ripped me also.

• Ki
      8th of Oct, 2015

The company failed to provide what they promised. A room at the Paris with Premium views. Upon check-in, the hotel claimed that the premium room was not available, and I could not complain to the Hotel as my contract was with bestofvegas.com. Best of Vegas has not returned any call or messages or email. Be prepared to have your trip ruined if you use them. Do not use!! Be warned!!!