Best-laptops.biz / Unable to get any response from the site after payment through Westrn Union for my sony handcam order

1 Yemen Review updated:

Recently I found best-laptops.biz site in the webseach for online shopping of computers & camcoders. I placed order for sony Handycam DCRDVD92 for the same I got a invoice to my mail id. Later I got a doubt regarding this site so that I didn't pay any amount. I found another site with the same style of pages and material (www.zoolys.com). I placed another order in that site for that also I got invoice. In both the invoices they given same person name as payments representative ( Ke Guo). After few days I got remainder for payment. Finally 3 days back I paid amount of 160 USD for my first order in Best-laptops.biz site and the payment details are send by me through mail (sales@Best-Laptops.biz). From that day I am unable to get any reply from them. They given some phone number also when I try to call on that number (+[protected]) there is no response.

Thanking you,

Regards,
CTVA Rao.
Mobile +[protected].

Comments

16th of Dec, 2007

Don't belive in this site Best-Laptops.Biz ..This is the one of the most cheating online site.I order and payed 2392 USD for my 7 number of laptops but after the payment no response from that side. Ke GuoK the biggest blasted in this world.So you don,t belive in this site..

16th of Dec, 2007

Sorry to hear that Nokki.
    Thank God I haven't yet buy anything.
    That site is similar to HokkiStore.com -- be very careful yah!

When you something too good to be true,
    I recommend you to Google 1st. Just type in the full domain name into Google Search box,
    for instance "Best-Laptops.biz" for the http://www.Best-Laptops.biz/,
    include those double-quotes.

Merry X'mas!

16th of Dec, 2007

Whoops! I meant, "When you SEE something too good to be true," there, forgot the word 'SEE'.

• Sv
      14th of Jan, 2008

Thanks for all the comments!!! My invoice was just received last night recommending me to make money transfer to Ke Guo, Representative of company "www.itokey.com" based in Beijing. But, since some doubts arised, I've indulged in searching more about this company. Sure, it's too good to be true! I backed down the buying! I think it's a scam...

• Aa
      31st of Jan, 2008

I made an order for a $400 laptop on www.best-laptops.biz. I also got the invoice and payment reminder after 3 days.

But now i thank God that i didn't make the payment as Western Union doesn't allow sending money outside India. Can't we do something against this person? File a complaint against him. May be police can track him from him bank account number.