Best Denki Malaysiabraun face epilator - not functioning & bad customer service

I purchased a Braun Face Epilator from Best Denki KLCC on 24th Mar 2017. Within a month it was not functioning.

On 11th May 2017, I went to Best Denki KLCC to send the item for service as it was still covered under the guarantee period. The took the item from me & issued me a Customer Service Form. They also promised that the item will be ready within 2 weeks & they will keep me informed.

But 3 weeks passed and I didn't received any calls from them. When I called them they said the item is still not ready and will keep me informed. Unfortunately till today 6th July 17, I still have not received a single call from them. Which is very disappointing.

However on 5th July, I took the effort to call them again and check. The guy who answered my call took down my Service No & my mobile number & he promised to call me back within 5 mins. He failed to call me back and I still have not heard from them yet.

It is so disappointing and frustrating because I was only able to use the epilator for just a month and have to go thru with such an horrible after service and ignorant salesperson who is not bothered to call or follow up with my repair status.

Best Denki Malaysia