Best Cleaners - Andover / Wichita, KS / Completely unresponsive service

Best Cleaners lost a pair of my suit pants. They returned my tan suit jacket with someone else's dark blue suit pants. When I complained to the clerk at their Andover, KS location, her first response was "these things happen...sorry". Unbelievable!

I have spoken with Shawn Dixon their Regional Manager. She promised to follow-up and either find my garmet or make good on their error, but she never did. All I want is to be reimbursed for my lost garment and a refund for the claening charges for the garment they lost. So far, I have got nothing from them. I have already filed a complaint against them with the Better Business Bureau, but am not optimistic that Best Cleaners will be any more repsonsive to the BBB than then have been to me. Now I will likely have to sue them

Their Regional Office has been completely unresponsive to my concerns. Based on other consumer complaints that I have seen posted on the Internet, I am not alone in this experience. If you have had an issue with Best Cleaners, the contact information for their Regional Office is attached below. I hope you have better luck than I've had.

Company details: