Best Chevrolet / dealer

1 2600 Veterans Memorial Blvd Kenner LA, Kenner, LA, United States Review updated:

Recently purchased a car from them Via internet. 12/23/2014 Had car shipped to Indiana and car was as described but that is all. Down hill from there. They sent us the paperwork via UPS overnight. We sent back with all the appropriate signatures along with the certified check for the vehicle. We requested a copy of all the signed paperwork by both parties to be returned along with a form ST108 which the State of Indiana requires (which we supplied a copy of) Car arrived shortly after Christmas with no paperwork. They said that they would send it right away. Waited and Waited no paperwork. We then called the sales person Nick who we have been dealing with and asked him about at least the ST108. Said ST108 was sent out to the license branch several days ago. No paper sent per BMV. Kept calling and no cooperation. One excuse after another. Said office of person was not open, already sent etc. Finally I had to call Nick's boss who knew nothing about it and then the General Manager who also knew nothing about it. The General Manager Mr. Miller said he would check and call me back. Never did. Finally called again in the evening and Mr. Miller said the office was closed and would get back to me in the morning. Office Closed 3 hours before closing of business. Fishy to me especially if he is the General Manger. The General Manager told me he didn't care because we would probably not buy another car from them since we live in Indiana. Finally after a few nasty phone calls we got the ST 108 sent to the BMV 3 weeks after car arrived. But still no signed contract or all the other paperwork that we signed. Seems to me the General Manager is lacking in job knowledge and appears to not care.

Di
Jan 27, 2015

More Best Chevrolet Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ki
      19th of Sep, 2010
    Best Chevrolet - Service and warrantee refusal
    Best Chevrolet

Dealer refuses to honor a warrantied repair, per manufactures service bulletin #05-01-39-001. They want to charge me an extra $350 to make a repair that the service bulletin specifically states "do not do".