Best Buy / toshiba 55 flat screen

Cancelling my Best Buy account!

I purchased the flat screen the last week of December 2015. Last month, I went to remove the coax cable and found the plug on the backside was defective.
I called the Geek Squad and they happily came out and diag. the problem and that he would be back in a week as he scheduled another appointment. The day before the 2nd appointment, I got a call to say the part was on back order and that it would be May 8th at the earliest to get the unit repaired.
I then called the 800 as the CR felt my pain and said to take it the nearest BB for replacement. I went to the Jackson Michigan Store and the manager thought I was stupid since there was nothing on their system saying so and to take my TV and leave!
I then recalled the 800 CR and they finally admitted the original CR Rep that I was told to take it in to see if the manager would consider exchanging it! The CR Manager said the CR Rep made a mistake and should not have informed to take it in! She said she would not honor the replacement that was previously given. ALL the Jackson Store personnel were rude and I would not recommend buying anything from Best Buy as I am/was a long time BB Customer!

Ju