Best Buy / toshiba 55 flat screen
Cancelling my Best Buy account!
I purchased the flat screen the last week of December 2015. Last month, I went to remove the coax cable and found the plug on the backside was defective.
I called the Geek Squad and they happily came out and diag. the problem and that he would be back in a week as he scheduled another appointment. The day before the 2nd appointment, I got a call to say the part was on back order and that it would be May 8th at the earliest to get the unit repaired.
I then called the 800 as the CR felt my pain and said to take it the nearest BB for replacement. I went to the Jackson Michigan Store and the manager thought I was stupid since there was nothing on their system saying so and to take my TV and leave!
I then recalled the 800 CR and they finally admitted the original CR Rep that I was told to take it in to see if the manager would consider exchanging it! The CR Manager said the CR Rep made a mistake and should not have informed to take it in! She said she would not honor the replacement that was previously given. ALL the Jackson Store personnel were rude and I would not recommend buying anything from Best Buy as I am/was a long time BB Customer!
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke