Best Buy — samsung refrigerator
I tried to purchase a Samsung refrigerator (model no. RF26HFENDSR | SKU: 8815004) from their website bestbuy.com, but kept getting a reply that they "do not deliver" to my area. I tried to order via phone, but they found the same problems. Also said zero stores for pick up, too. When I know best buy has stores in my area.
The zip codes I used were for Portland, OR and for Vancouver, WA, ! Please.
The fridge was advertised at $999.99, a savings, per bestbuy.com, of 50% when I tried to buy it.
That was until today.
They changed the price from $999.99 to $1619.98 now, and Lo and behold, suddenly my zip codes work for both delivery and store pick up. At five stores! Amazing BS, right?
Fraud? False advertising? Bait & Switch?
Best Buy needs to be strung up for this kind of blatant illegal activity.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke