Best Buy / samsung dryer dv42h5200ep/a3
Bought Samsung dryer 2.5 years ago and unfortunately didn't buy an extended warranty since this dryer is a second home and rarely gets used. We came to use it January 2018 and it had been attempted to be repaired 3 times by Best Buy Geek Squad and paid $350.00 (half the cost for a new one)and still isn't working. Have tried to talk to Samsung and they will not connect me to Customer Service. Very frustrated and will not recommend anyone to buy any Samsung products. It looks like there are many unhappy customers with Samsung.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- BestBuy - delivery and customer service
- Best Buy - service
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy - how I was treated at a best buy by an employee.
- Best Buy - laptop repair