Best Buy / accused of theft
Went to store purchased camera $650.00 and tv $500.00 dollars. I was sold wrong memory card for the camera. Went back with the cards opened and walk strait through the store to the sales person that helped me . She gave me the correct cards and I looked at some other items. Went to exchange them and when I did they called me upfront and accused me of stealing the cards that I was returning . Basically told me to confess or they would call the police. Because when I went in the store they did not mark it returned and as far as I know there is not a sign telling you to do this. As I was waiting for the review of the store tapes I was standing in the front of the store still be accused of theft because they were stating that they saw me opening the package. No tape found no apology and the worst part still thinking I took the items when I left.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - issues at the store on multiple levels
- Best Buy - no refund issued on a cancelled order
- Best Buy - customer service damaged products
- Best Buy - samsung soundbar refund request!
- Best Buy - poor customer service.