Best Buy - Insignia 15& LCD / died
I purchased3 television from Best Buy in October of 2007.
2 - 15" Insignia LCD's
1 - 19" Insignia TV/DVD Combo
I did not buy the extended warranty, I never have on any other TV and have never had problems with other brands.
The 19" tv/DVD Insignia combo died on the 13th month. They wanted over $200 to fix it. This TV was for a spare guest room and was only used maybe 10 times. The first time we used the DVD player it did not work and within 2 weeks the entire TV died. They said the tube died but would not support it without a warranty. 3 weeks later one of the 15" Insignia TV has died.
I will never purchase another Best Buy name brand again.
More Best Buy - Insignia 15& LCD Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - geek squad installation
- Best Buy - apple ipod 
- Best Buy - account services
- Best Buy - refrigerator install
- Best Buy - not delivered