Best Buy/HSBC Retail Services / credit card
In November & December of 2007 I ordered merchandise online from Best Buy.com. I found better merchandise @ a cheaper price.
When UPS pulled into my driveway told him to take it back. I refused all merchandise from Best Buy. Now they are charging me a $20 restocking fee and worse they have put finance charges on top of this. These people are a bunch of crooks and all their stores need to be shut down so lets all stop shopping with Best Buy I know I have. I have since closed my Best Buy Credit Card and will never get another one.
More Best Buy/HSBC Retail Services Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - apple ipod 
- Best Buy - account services
- Best Buy - refrigerator install
- Best Buy - not delivered
- Best Buy - computer department