Best Buy / headphones
We love the products we've bought at Best Buy, but we recently went to the Nicholasville Road store in Lexington, KY, to try out some headphones. We were disappointed to learn that we couldn't try any of the headphones on. The salesperson told us that it was due to a sanitation concern. She said we'd have to buy a pair, try them at home, then return them if we didn't like them. That's unacceptable. We purchased a pair of speakers at Best Buy today, and will continue to buy items in the future, but we won't buy any headphones from Best Buy if we can't try them on at the store.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- BestBuy - refund
- Best Buy, Clarksville IN Location - computer
- BestBuy - delivery and customer service 
- Best Buy - service
- Best Buy - how I was treated at a best buy by an employee.