Best Buy / Extended Warranty / takes forever to get a repair!
I had my television stop working at the end of May 2007. I called in for a repair and I am still awaiting repair today 41 days later. I talked to customer service and they are saying, there is nothing we can do. Sorry out of luck.
Do not buy extended warranties. They have no obligation to fix your problem with any time frame.
More Best Buy / Extended Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- BestBuy - delivery and customer service
- Best Buy - service
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy - how I was treated at a best buy by an employee.
- Best Buy - laptop repair