Best Buy Extended Warranty / more great service from best buy
Best Buy- 4650 1st Ave NE, Cedar Rapids, [protected]
I received my Ipod Nano 4gb in December as a gift. After about 4 months of owning the Ipod, It starts locking up. I let it die and charge it up. After fully charging over night, its locked up again. I let it die once more, and then when I go to connect it to my computer, it doesn't respond.
I took the Ipod in to Best Buy. Get told flat out, the extended warranty will not be warranted. Then I asked the employee if he could help me help contact a place to fix it. He wouldn't. More great service from Best Buy. I'm pretty frustrated with them. The warranty was purchased for this exact reason.
More Best Buy Extended Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - geek squad installation
- Best Buy - apple ipod 
- Best Buy - account services
- Best Buy - refrigerator install
- Best Buy - not delivered