Best Buy Electroincs / mishandling of notebook computer
On [protected] I left off a notebook computer with the Geek Squad to repair. The squad told me 3-4 business days to look at it . They would call me. I waited 3- 4 business days and went back. they said it was not finished. Please comeback in a few more days. I waited till [protected] went to the same store and was told the the laptop was confiscated by The Richfield Police Department . I was told they had no further information about information about it. I was told to contact the police department. I did on the same day and was told that the detectives do not work on the weekends. call back on Monday.
More Best Buy Electroincs Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - repair service for commercial washer/dryers.
- Best Buy - never received item bbytx-805573981165
- Best Buy - repairs on pc
- Best Buy - webroot - cancelled - still charged for webroot - geek squad best buy
- Best Buy - stove purchase 18 months promotion acc#6035 3513 3036 9300