Best Buy Electroincs / mishandling of notebook computer
On [protected] I left off a notebook computer with the Geek Squad to repair. The squad told me 3-4 business days to look at it . They would call me. I waited 3- 4 business days and went back. they said it was not finished. Please comeback in a few more days. I waited till [protected] went to the same store and was told the the laptop was confiscated by The Richfield Police Department . I was told they had no further information about information about it. I was told to contact the police department. I did on the same day and was told that the detectives do not work on the weekends. call back on Monday.
More Best Buy Electroincs Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- BestBuy - delivery and customer service
- Best Buy - service
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy - how I was treated at a best buy by an employee.
- Best Buy - laptop repair