Best Buy / Dell Xps 430 / sending me new, low quality drive
I bought a Dell PC from Best Buy and the hard drive failed in less than two months. On returning to BB I found that they only covered the first 30 days and that I would have to contact Dell. Dell is now sending me a new drive. They use Seagates, which are not a very good drive, IMHO. I am wondering if it's just the Best Buy Dells which are now cheaply made and no longer high quality, or are all Dells this way? I will not deal with Best Buy again, nor will I buy a Dell. I'm very disappointed in both.
More Best Buy / Dell Xps 430 Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - issues at the store on multiple levels
- Best Buy - no refund issued on a cancelled order
- Best Buy - customer service damaged products
- Best Buy - samsung soundbar refund request!
- Best Buy - poor customer service.