Best Buy / customer service damaged products

1 Minnesoata, United States

We purchased a KitchenAide Refrigerator $3800 and a KitchenAide Dishwasher $900 from Best Buy in Alexandria, VA. It was delivered in September 2018. After installation we noticed a defective leg and the doors were uneven which prevented the interior drawer to close. We called for a service request. The service team deemed the refrigerator defective. They called Best Buy Customer Service & reported their findings. Customer Service spoke with me and ensured they would deliver another one asap. This happened 7 other times. Each time a defective refrigerator was delivered, dents, scratches, etc. Each driver (3rd party vendor) told us the same thing. The refrigerators were stacked 5 high in a warehouse and each time they noticed the items were defective, Best Buy employees would tell them to delivery them anyway. During a phone call for the 5th attempt, Customer Service offered me a $25 GC to keep the defective item. Which we declined. The last driver's truck rolled into my neighbor's yard damaging her landscaping and steps. Each time I have taken time off from my business to accommodate delivery which resulted in nothing but disappointment. I wrote an email to several departments in the Corporate office. Ms. Jennifer Peterson contacted me and ensured me she would look into my complaint. She contacted me today to inform me the product was not available and didn't know when it would be back in stock. Even parts for the item are not available through Best buy. She offered me a $200 gift card to keep a defective product because Best buy can't deliver a 100% perfect one but expect us to pay 100% retail price. I declined and said we would consider keeping it for $1000 credit or they could pick it up. She said she could not offer anymore and because of the time that has passed she could not issue a full credit if we returned the defective product.

Pl