Best Buy / charge for an item I didn't receive
In the store July 4, I ordered a Sonos Connect Amp. I opened a Best Buy Credit card to receive a discount. The item was to be shipped in 3 business days. It never arrived. When I called to inquire, I was told they would send out another one immediately. They then called back to tell me the item was no longer available and would credit my account. On July 16th, I checked the tracking number and saw the shipment was classified as lost by UPS and an investigation launched. On August 3, I opened a bill showing a $531 charge, payment due Aug. 12. I called the credit card company and was told they could not process the refund. They directed me to Best Buy customer care, who told me they could not authorize a refund until the investigation was complete. Meanwhile they hold me liable for the full cost of a product I have never had in my possession. I was told to send an email to customer care, because they could not "speak to me" further about the problem. I suggested that it was not MY problem because I neither shipped nor lost the item. The only manager they had available for me to speak to was director of repairs.
8921884 SONOS CONNECT:AMP
Shipped on 07/04/2015 1ZF702Y10310020524
456 JUDD RD
SOUTHBURY, CT [protected]
Last Updated: August 3, 9:56 AM
Thursday, July 16
We're attempting to verify the package location. / lost package investigation
Saturday, July 4
UPS Tracking Number:
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - issues at the store on multiple levels
- Best Buy - no refund issued on a cancelled order
- Best Buy - customer service damaged products
- Best Buy - samsung soundbar refund request!
- Best Buy - poor customer service.