Best Buy / shady practices
I can't believe after spending so much money at Best Buy they could try to rip us off on the extended warranty. I bought an ipod a couple years back (with the extended warranty) and it has broken 4 times. After having the same problem (they said at first three and now it's four) times, they are supposed to replace it with a new one. Well when we go to get it replaced all of a sudden they only show us having it repaired once. FOUR different people 'looked' in their system and said they found nothing. We called corporate and two different people gave us completely different stories and only once we wanted to get their name because it was going to be placed on our report to the BBB did they transfer us to someone who miraculously found our 3 prior repairs. A bit suspicious don't you think? So we go back to the store, and they STILL make us send it out for repair again!! I truly believe they are going to give us refurbished pieces of trash until our warranty expires, they never intend of making good of their extended warranty. MY ADVICE, DON'T BUY THE WARRANTY!
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - repair service for commercial washer/dryers.
- Best Buy - never received item bbytx-805573981165
- Best Buy - repairs on pc
- Best Buy - webroot - cancelled - still charged for webroot - geek squad best buy
- Best Buy - stove purchase 18 months promotion acc#6035 3513 3036 9300