Best Buy / service agreement for computer
I purchased a laptop computer and a service contract with Best Buy Alpharetta, GA last year for my son. On May 22 of 2006 we brought it in for simple service, the lid was not closing and was loose. They were to repair it within approximately 3-weeks. Our estimated completing date was June 26th. My son received a call to pick up the laptop around that date. He went and found that parts were missing! They now had to keep it again. On July 3rd he again went to pick it up only to find out that they had ordered the wrong parts and it would be another 3 weeks.
He is attending summer classes at University so we requested a loaner or replacement and they would not help out. We still do not have it back!
msCs's Response, Aug 27, 2017
Bestbuy's GeekSquad added a year on my best buy credit card that threw me over my credit balance whic created an overlimit amount (which I am still paying on) without my permission not consent . I never signed up for automatic renewal because I had only a small line of credit and now they refuse to do anything about it because of it being outside their window to help although they created the ongoing problem for me. I have spoke to the Geek Squad dept who told me to talk to the Dispute department who then told me to talk with the customer service billing dept all of whom referred me back to the Geek squad dept who has said they can not do anything about this situation and to me they created FRAUD because I never gave signed up for automatic renewal of their service plan or gave my consent
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - repair service for commercial washer/dryers.
- Best Buy - never received item bbytx-805573981165
- Best Buy - repairs on pc
- Best Buy - webroot - cancelled - still charged for webroot - geek squad best buy
- Best Buy - stove purchase 18 months promotion acc#6035 3513 3036 9300