Best Buy / fraudulent charges
I purchased about 600 dollars of merchandise from Best Buy at 18 months interest free. I attempted to pay my bill online on December 26, 2008. My payment was not due until 8 days later on January 3, 2009. When I got online, I learned that the payment could not be paid because I was too late.
Eight days prior to my bill being due, was too late according to Best Buy. I was charged a $39.00 late fee.
I receive my bills online. No paper bills. I did not receive a bill online which payment was due on February 3, 2009. Once again I was charged a $39, 00 late charge by Best Buy. I believe they are fraudulently charging customers late fees.
I closed my account soon after the second late fee.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Bestbuy Eyeglasses - eyeglasses 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - apple ipod 
- Best Buy - account services
- Best Buy - refrigerator install
- Best Buy - not delivered
- Best Buy - computer department