Best Buy Auburn Hills MIreturn policy and manager

Purchased a 50" Smart TV and wall mount 19 days ago. I was NOT aware of the 15 day return policy. I tried to return the mount only — never opened the package with a receipt. We are keeping the TV. They would not accept the return. The Manager was not friendly, warm or empathetic and refused to return it. They issued me a store credit. I requested a corporate customer service number. After being on hold in the store for 18 minutes, I finally spoke with someone who adhered to the 15 day policy.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Auburn Hills, MI I shopped for a few things only to check out with the store credit and was told certain items would not qualify for purchase with a store credit. It was a frustrating experience. I will not purchase anything from Best Buy now that I am aware of the 15 day return policy. This policy is written very small in one of six paragraphs on your receipt. They do not highlight the policy when they sell you something. It's hard to find on receipt. Most retail stores are 30 days so be aware of the 15 days. I wasn't returning an electronic — just the wall mount which was never opened and in perfect condition.

Cm