Best Buy 71st Street, Tulsa, OK. / manager of the store
After being a platinum member for best buy for 5 years my husband bought a laptop,.. An hp that didn't have the windows installed correctly. We all know that the rules can bebent whenever they want to,.. I talked to the manager of the store and after just 3 weeks he woudn't even consider exhanging the laptop. After I asked him if he would bend a little since this situation was actually making my husband crazy,.. He said that was the rule and actally hung up on me while in the middle of conversation!!! Unbelievable.
We have always shopped at best buy for everything,... Not anymore! They just lost 2 very good customers because the manager has an attitude problem! What has happened to common curtesy and a little kindness??
More Best Buy 71st Street, Tulsa, OK. Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - Stove Purchase 18 months promotion Acc#6035 3513 3036 9300
- Bestbuy Canada Etobicoke Sherway Store - customer service or lack of
- Best Buy - sales and geek squad
- Best Buy - macbook pro
- Best Buy - oneplus mobile