Best Buy 71st Street, Tulsa, OK. / manager of the store

1 71 ST STREETTulsa, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 250-819

After being a platinum member for best buy for 5 years my husband bought a laptop,.. An hp that didn't have the windows installed correctly. We all know that the rules can bebent whenever they want to,.. I talked to the manager of the store and after just 3 weeks he woudn't even consider exhanging the laptop. After I asked him if he would bend a little since this situation was actually making my husband crazy,.. He said that was the rule and actally hung up on me while in the middle of conversation!!! Unbelievable.
We have always shopped at best buy for everything,... Not anymore! They just lost 2 very good customers because the manager has an attitude problem! What has happened to common curtesy and a little kindness??

Comments

• Ka
      20th of Aug, 2011

I waited for a midnight deal on bestbuy site and ordered a DELL laptop for 300 bucks. I was happy i could grab a good deal. I got a call from bestbuy the next day saying that the laptop is backordered and they could give me a toshiba instead and i agreed to it. I got an email saying that the laptop is ready and I could go and pick it up from the store at 71st street in Tulsa. I went and they told me that they could not find the laptop. I waited for 1.5 hours in that store while they took their time to search through the store and finally they said they did not find it. They told they could do nothing about it and I asked if they could give me a free upgrade. They denied and the manager LEON was speaking so harsh to us that we really felt insulted. There was this associate Chelsea who was also very very RUDE. So waking up at midnight to grab the deal and standing in the store for 2 long hours while they take their own sweet time to search the laptop, went into the drain. The bottomline is I did not get a laptop from bestbuy. They ditched me and left me insulted in the store. RUDE LEON and CHELSEA of 71st street store in Tulsa. 10303 East 71st Street, Tulsa - (918) 250-6819