Best Builsers in Madurai - Jayabharath Homes / Wast of Money - Jayabharath Homes Investment

1 India Review updated:

Beware of Jayabharath Homes

I am a customer of Jayabharath Homes p.ltd. I had very bad experience with them they approached me to sell land in Manalur site however I paid part pymt of 2.5 lakhs rupee and one lakhs to pay on registration. I agreed with that deal after that I approached them for registration into that land they told that we will go for this week and next week for registration for more than a one year. At last I lose my patience I told them to give my money still they giving my money from 2012. Already that land sold to other person I came to know at last and so they still cheating me to give my money back. No one to attend the call, if I call for my money to his office. If I call like new customer mean they responded to me in local number or other number.

1. No response from that side after getting our money.
2. Always Cheque bounces, if they gave any amount thru company cheque.
3. Each and every customer they will give 1000% false commitment
4. Very frequently they change the office to avoid customer problem .

Please help me to get my money back .

Please review these mail, if you have any doubt i will produce attachment photo copy of their cheat document.

Ma
Mar 21, 2013

Comments

• La
      Feb 15, 2014

Deal with advocate...

• Ra
      Feb 02, 2016

are you doing any construction business? i don't like they are cheating because i have bought houses in same manalur site and kochadai. they dint responded like you said. they are proper in every document.