BEST BOX SETS.COM / NO DELIVERY OF DVD SET ORDERED

BEST-BOX-SETS.COM IS A TOTAL RIP OFF! THEY QUICKLY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOUR ORDER IS NEVER SHIPPED. THEY HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NEVER ANSWER THEIR EMAIL. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE, I LEARNED THE HARD WAY. HARD TO BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE SO DISHONEST. THEY'LL GET THEIR'S IN THE END. WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND!

Gi

Comments

• Ro
      15th of Oct, 2008

I was ripped off too, I found a BBB listing in Salt Lake City, the jerks name is adam pearl I plan on filing postal complaint get him in trouble with the feds.

15th of Oct, 2008

I have also just been ripped off, spent £60 and that was over a month ago and i havbe nothing to show for it and they havent replied to my last two emails, ###!

• Je
      15th of Oct, 2008

I also got completely ripped off. I found the phone number for "Adam Pearl" (swine) on my credit card bill and tried to call it but it was not in service. Of course! Never answered my e-mail. I have disputed the charge but meanwhile I am out $100!

• Ca
      29th of Oct, 2008

Wow, what a total jerk this guy is I also have Adam Pearl charged to my card. He took my $100 and ran also. I cannot even send emails because the address is now undeliverable and keeps coming back to me. I would like to carry this further but I don't know who else to report it to I am from Canada.

• Ce
      31st of Oct, 2008

OMG. Why didn't I google best-box-sets before I placed my VISA order??? Had I seen only one of the comments about people not receiving their item(s) I would NEVER have placed my order. You can add me to the scam-club. I'm out $109, and am v.v.mad at Mr. Whirly Pearl. But, I work with criminal lawyers who prosecute the bad guys so I'm going to ask their advice.

You better be scared Pearl!!!

• Ca
      20th of Feb, 2009

I was ripped off too...They did send me a DVD set, but it was the wrong one...that was 6 months ago and they've just simply stopped responding to my emails...