Best Bathtub Refinishing / Horrible Company

1 po box 506, yonkers, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-601-4300

HORRIBLE. Poor quality work and unethical attitude. They take cash only - which should have told me something. But I hired them anyway, and at the end of the badly completed job, they tried to extort $50 from my mother. I hired Allboro to glaze a tile back splash in my mother's kitchen. The work was performed very poorly: instead of leaving a smooth finish, as promised, they left lumpy areas of drips where too much enamel had been sprayed.When I complained, I was told that they would only "service" me once, as per their warranty. When I protested that this was poorly done to begin with and their fault, I was ignored. We made an appointment to remedy the lumps by sanding and re-spraying the drippy areas to create a smooth finish.When the technician, David, showed up for the appointment, the first thing he said was that he wanted to be paid before he even began any work. My mother told him that there was no money due for correcting his bad work.Then he sanded the lumps - and refused to do anything further. My mother had to argue with him to get him to spray the now matte areas that he had sanded - which he then reluctantly did. Finally, as he was about to leave the premises he demanded $50 from my mother. What a bunch of dirt bags. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Ny
Feb 3, 2015

More Best Bathtub Refinishing Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Wa
      9th of Nov, 2016

BEST BATHUB REFINISHING
    DO NOT NOT NOT USE THIS COMPANY.This company ruined my tub. They did a horrible job and the paint is peeling because they did not use the correct method or products. When I spoke to Charlie He tried to say it was the bath mat. The damage is on the side of the tub where the mat never touched. There are bubbles in the paint in various parts of the tub and rough spots and eventually the rest will peel. the tub is slippery and without a mat you will break your neck.I sent him pictures and basically he will not take responsibility and said he is waiting for an answer from the guy Fabian that did the work. I told him that its your company so you are responsible and he needs to make it right or I would take him to court and go to the news help people and give him poor reviews. His answer was "yeah ok"