Best Bank / Fraud and scam!
I tried to rent a car today using my debit card. I was told by the agent that my bank does not authorize the use of my debit card to rent vehicles. is that legal? It's my money in my bank account and i can not understand how they can demand these establishments not to take our money. I could use my debit like a credit card for any other purchase beside renting a vehicle. that transaction left my daughter and me stranded at the airport. Also, i contacted best bank and they told me that they have another card that would allow me to rent vehicles. I stated to them, sure send me the card so i could be able to rent me a car. Then she went to state that its a form i need to fill out. I asked them what form is it you want me to fill out. She stated that it's an application for a credit card. That is when i became upset and had very few choice words.
If anyone could give me advice, we appreciate it.
More Best Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Best Bank - Liability 
- Best Bank - Overdraft charges and faud 
- Best Bank - Dishonest 
- Bestbank/Guaranteed bank - Fraudulant Banking Practices/Corporate Oppression of Customers
- Best Bank - best bank doesn,t care
- Best Bank - Check returned 
- Best Bank - Checking/deposit
- Best Bank / Guarantee Bank - Regular checking account
- Best Bank - Checking Account
- Bestbank/Guaranteed bank - jack up overdraft fees to charge $37 dollars for $1. over fifty dollars