Best Bank / Overdraft charges and faud

I did not give me checking account information to any pay day advance loan company. I was charged $49.95 twice to my checking account and my bank charged me also twice and overdraft fee of $32.00. If knowing that they company who charged my account did not get any money. Why was i charged an over draft fee of a total of $64.00

Comments

• Be
      23rd of May, 2011

IT WAS MY MISFORTUNE TO BANK WITH BESTBANK, THEY ACTUALLY COST ME OVER 600 DOLLARS, AND RESTRICTED MY ATM CARD, I WAS NEVER INFORMED UNTIL I TRIED TO USE MY CARD AND IT WAS DECLINED..I HAVE BEED TRYING TO REACH THE BANK SINCE 8.00 TODAY MAY 23, AT BOUT 9.00, I FINALLY GOT THE AUTO MATED OPERATER, IT SAID MY WAIT TIME WAS 3 MINS, INSTEAD, IT WAS 14 MIN. WHEN LIVE PERSON, ANTHONY NO LAST NAME, APPARENTLY THIS A NEW THING IN THE BUSINESS WORLD. AS I WAS EXPLAINING TO HIM. MADE A PURCHASE FROM SEARS ON LINE, HOWEVER THEY DID NOT HAVE IT IN STOCK, SO THEY REVERSE THE MONEY TO MY CARD, BESTBANK HAD THEY IT IN SOMETHING CALLED PENDING PAYMENT. HOWEVER SINCE WE CANCELLED IT. WESTBANK DID NOT RELEASE THE MONEY TO ACCOUNT FOR 5 DAY, CAUSING A MASSIVE OVERDRAFT OF OVER 600, EVERY DEPOSIT I MADE THE BANK EAT IT UP. ANTHONY LISTEN TO ALL I SAID AND PROMPTLY TOLD ME THIER COMPUTORS WERE DOWN. AND THE DID NOT KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE WHEN THEY WILL FIX THE PROBLEM. SO THIS WHERE I STAND, IF ANYONE
    OF INTEND ON BANK WITH BESTBANK, I URGE TO RETHINK IT

• Pa
      20th of Jul, 2013

I hate best bank. I know hate is a strong word however, they pushed me to feel this way. First my card gets declined when I clearly had money in the bank. Secondly, they charge me these overdraft fees twice when I clearly didn't know they were holding my check. First of all how dp they have the right to even hold my money, it is mine! I thought you are supposed to trust your banker. Sadly, I can't trust them. They basically took my money. I'm highly aggravated right now.

• Sw
      14th of Feb, 2014

It happened to me too. I am soo mad at them right now. I will go
    into the branch let them know and close my account. They charged me overdraft
    also pending a merchant's attempt to withdraw the day before it came through,
    two times. It happened once before but this time, such a big domino affect. Its
    like they sit and wait to see whats coming and charge you. I am soooo furious. No courtesy toward their
    customers. She lied in customer service saying they give their customers a courtsey call. Liar Liar Liar. My cell phone is updated
    and I answer every call i get. I will let everyone i know who bank there what has happened
    to me and warn anyone who plan to join. I am tired of it. They do not care
    about their customers. I was 11 cents short and was charged $37.00 three times
    and then a continue fee of $36.00. They won't give me my money back, well you
    will lose many more customers. I live on my computer, I interact with many
    people and have much time.