Best Aci, Berry Trial, New Berry Pure, Pure Acai Berry, Nat WeightlossUnauthorized transactions on cc, failure to cancel on THEIR part!

1 Review updated:

WOW! What a scam. The product sucks, and then when calling to cancel, you can't hear them because it is so loud, then, what you do hear, you can't understand.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Miami Beach, FLThey refuse to let you cancel, even when told "DO NOT SEND ME ANYMORE PRODUCT" and "DO NOT CHARGE ME FOR ADDITIONAL PRODUCT!" I sure wish that the government could close them down. I am out $500-this has been going on so long! Don't bother sending the product back for a refund...that ain't happening either! Everyone needs to register this with their Better Business Bureau so that we can get this crappy business closed down!

Hk

Comments

• Hk
      Jun 22, 2009

Gee, look who's advertising on top of this page!!! UHHHHGGGGGG!!!

• Di
      Jun 22, 2009

I would like to say that I totally agree- first I didn't even order anything from them not even the free trial - I can't even find a number to call them - I have found 3 numbers and not one of them works - what can be done???? I have called my bank and have cancelled all my cards and check cards - hopefully this won't happen again. I have never had anything like this happen to me before - I just can't believe that they can just go into your account an withdraw monies. How has your charges gotten up to $500.00 - why don't you cancel you bank account and start with a new one - I know that it will be a hassel but I think it might be your best option. I may get stuck with paying the $89.31 but they won't get anymore out of me!!! Good luck and hope you can get out of this mess!!!

• Lu
      Jun 29, 2010

All my friends on facebook received a false message stating I lost 11 and 1/2 lbs. in 4 wks. while taking your product. I am 80 yrs. old and I am going to follow through to find out what can be done to stop your scam. I have notified my friends of your company's lie. Take that message off of my facebook space. Lucy Piccinino leonardpiccininoatt.net

• Lu
      Jun 29, 2010

Message on facebook from me to my friends, stating that I lost 11 lbs. in 4 weeks, is a lie. Please remove that message at once. Lucy Piccinino