Bespoke slate house signs / Non delivery of signs

1 Unit 4, The Quarry, Pentrebach Road, RCT, CF37 4BWUnited Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01443 492 953

Back in May ordered 2 slate signs from a very professional website that allows you to 'design your own sign'; paid immediately approximately £150; a month later and nothing has arrived; email and telephone to find out why; there is no response; email and phone again and receive a return email that 'the courier has lost the parcel' and the signs will be re-manufactured and despatched by 7.7.15. To date nothing has arrived and I have tried to make contact again, but to no avail. I have since done my research on the company and discovered to my chagrin all the complaints that exist against Bespoke Slate House Signs. I realise now that I am in the same boat as everybody else and will not be receiving a slate sign any time soon!

Have contacted Trading Standards in Cardiff via email and over the phone and will attempt to get money back from the bank, as others have done; more importantly, I would like to do as much as possible to prevent this company from tricking others into parting with their money.

Jb
Jul 9, 2015

More Bespoke slate house signs Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• St
      8th of Aug, 2015

I fell for it too. Their web site looks and does exactly what it supposed to do; the response to the order and payment all appear to be working along the correct formula when buying from the internet. When I started to query where the goods were; the response was the courier lost the parcel, new sign will be made, courier loses parcel again, will give 50% off, then nothing; no email replies and no call back to the answer phone messages.

I've started the procedure to reclaim my money with the bank and sent an email to Trading Standards in Tonypandy.

• El
      8th of Mar, 2017

So disapointed i havent recieved my order from Quality Slate
    Quality Slate.
    29 centenary Court,
    Beddau,
    Pontypridd,
    CF38 2DL.
    I ordered on the 8th of February 2017 and still haven't received anything back.
    Reading this board i am only one of many. They will reply to your chat on thier site to help you make a purchase but unfortunately, they appear not to follow through with an order.

Disapointing